guillotine plastic bars.Quick Question

What are those white square plastic bars that the blade chops into that are set in the tabletop area of the guillotine called and where can I get them? It would be much easier to draw than explain. It is a long square bar the width of the guillotine’s cutting area. I need some 7/8” square. The size is not standard, apparently.

Log in to reply   4 replies so far

These are called cutter sticks. Here is an online place that carries most brands.

Answered my own question: Cutting sticks

thanks - link helps

i think i have some cutting sticks that are 7/8”, will give them to you for postage, let me know Dick G.