Heidelberg Windmill: looking for “T 1202 F” replacement

do you know where can I find the replacement for the “T 1202 F”?

It’s the air mechanism on the back of the Windmill sheets feeder (page 78 of the Parts book).

Thank you,

Log in to reply   4 replies so far

Hello Fabio,

You may want to specify that you are in Italy. I know lots of places in North America you could look, but the parts are expensive enough as it is so I’m guessing you don’t want to pay overseas shipping!


I have experience ordering from the USA because the prices included the shippings generally cost less than a single piece without shipping in Italy!!


I just had a great experience working with Whittenburg, inc, replacing a part of my register system. The technical staff there were able to help verify what I needed and guide me through installation once I got it. My replacement was a bit trickier than yours may be but you may need the help, and I’d recommed them. See if they have it:


Demers also seem to specialise in Heidelberg parts. I only have a scan of the parts manual and was unsure of the part I needed, and when I called them they couldn’t really tell me from my description what I needed, so I had less faith in them. http://www.demersinc.com/demers_home.html

You could also buy direct from Heidelberg, I think all new parts at Whittenburg will be Heidelberg sticker prices so you might be better off buying in Europe. The two parts I needed they had used so I got 50% off.

Good luck,


Thanks Paul!