All ads in UK United Kingdom
8 MayFarley Proofing Press
I am looking to buy a Farley Proofing press or similar and do intend on using it. Please do get in touch if you have one for sale or know where I may be able to find... more
3 MayGalley cabinets and printer’s chest
- I have two Joyce galley cabinets on wheels for sale. They have space for 18 galleys with the following dimensions:
Depth: 65cm; 70cm including handle... more
28 AprGaramond types – North East England
- Substantial quantity, currently laid to 40 cases, plus some additional sorts and smaller founts in jobbing cases, odd cartons or founted on galley.
The type is in very good... more
21 AprAdana 8x5, Kent
I’m looking for an adana 8x5. I’m based in Kent, UK
Please get in touch if you have one you are looking to sell.
- I am looking for Letterpress type in the Oxfordshire/Berkshire Area.
Large pt sizes of metal type and full founts of wooden type considered…please contact with... more
14 Apradana hs2 (6x4) printing press
- Adana HS2 (6X4) Printing Press For Sale
The Press is in Very Good Condition and has excellent Polyurethene Rollers that have only been used about 5... more
5 AprAdana 8x5 or similar small press
- Looking for an Adana 8x5 or similar small press in reasonable condition, preferably working and ready to go but will consider restoration.
UK but... more
2 AprArab Press
- We have for sale an Arab printing press. This machine is in good condition as was refurbished before being placed in our office reception where it sat for many years.
It appears... more
17 MarLudlow Model M with Matrices
- A very nice Ludlow machine no longer required by printer in North East of England. Fully refurbished a few years ago and then rarely used. All equipment to go including a... more
12 MarAdana Horizontal Quarto Platen
I am looking to buy an Adana Horizontal Quarto Platen either the model with a fixed inking plate or the one with the rotating ink disc. I have looked into buying a... more
11 MarArab platen 13 x 9 roller
- Arab platen 13 x 9 roller required any condition if you have the bearers as well, even better! condition not important, will refurbish.I have one missing on machine I have bought.
13 FebPrinting Open Day this Saturday
- The Maidenhead Branch of the British Printing Society is holding an Open Day this Saturday, 16th February, 10am to 2pm at the All Saints Community Hall, Church Road, Fleet... more
7 FebNipping press
- I’m looking to find a few used nipping presses for West Dean College near Chichester, UK (can travel some distance to get them) before the... more
6 FebAdana 8 x 5 or any tabletop press
I’m looking to purchase my own tabletop press and I’m not sure what a “good price” is for an Adana 8 x 5 as I have seen some go from £150 up to... more
31 JanScrap type
- We’re always looking for scrap type for use in our Monotype casters – founder’s type, Monotype, linotype or leads are all welcome.
At the moment, £1 per kilo is... more
28 JanJob lot of inks/ Type
- I am looking for a job lot of Inks, used new half empty etc. I am putting the finishing touches to my letterpress studio and now require inks. I am also looking for any type of... more
10 JanWooden Type
- I am looking for full sets of wooden type in a useable condition for producing posters and workshops.