All ads in Minneapolis, Minnesota
7 Sep 2008Kluge Auto Feeder Attachment
Am looking for a Kluge Auto Feeder Attachment. I would also love instructions on how to use it with a C&P 10x15 as I’ve heard you can do. Thank you for you reading... more
27 Aug 2008Pilot or Craftsman
- Hello, I am interested in acquiring a functioning Pilot or Craftsman.
15 May 2008Senior Press Operator Wanted
- Studio On Fire is a design and letterpress workspace that brings a keen synergy of design sensitivity and production knowledge to all its projects. With full, in-house modern... more
4 Jan 2008Type Cabinet
- Older type cabinet with six drawers — 3 jobber (i think) inserts in drawers.
The drawers are filled with 2 different sizes of the same font (10 and 12 pt, I believe). Not... more
17 Dec 2007Cylinder Letterpress
- I am just getting started with letterpress printing. I would like a cylinder press that prints a sheet size up to roughly 13x19. Any advice or information on where to find a press... more
31 Jul 2007Quoins, Composing Stick, Furniture
- Hi there. I have a Kelsey 7*11 and need:
quoins (and quoin key)
I am willing to pay for these items (if desired) and for shipping to Minneapolis.
I am... more
28 May 2007Miscelaneous type, cabinets, and equipment
- I moved and had to consolidate my hobby shop into a much smaller space. I have 2 double bank, wooden, slant top Hamilton cabinets and 96 job cases—84 with type as well as... more
31 Jan 2007Small Guillotine
- I’m in need of a smallish guillotine cutter. I don’t need to cut parent sheets just trim down letter size sheets. I would prefer someone in the Minneapolis/St. Paul... more
26 Jan 2007tabletop press
- I’m looking for a working tabletop press. 5x8 or 6x10ish preferred. Any leads or help finding one is also appreciated. Thanks.