All ads in Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 Nov 2011Paper Cutter part
- My friend has a very nice paper cutter that is in need if a part.
It is the big ‘NUT’ the allows the paper weight to raise and lower by spinning the top... more
25 Jun 2010Wanted - Magnetic Sign Press
- I am looking for a Magnetic Sign Press or other galley proof press of any size in Minnesota or somewhere in the Midwest.
Stalking the Briar Press classifieds and craigslist for... more
24 Feb 2010Large Wood Letterpress
I am in need of large quantities of large (at least 1”) wood letterpress. Any style or condition is acceptable. if you have any that you want to give away or... more
19 Oct 2009tabletop craftsman
- i have a great 6”x10” craftsman tabletop press for sale in minneapolis, minn.
i would like to get $3,000 for it, but am willing to negotiate a little. it is in... more
7 Aug 2009Advice and a small press to learn on
- Hello and thanks for reading.
I’m looking for a small press to learn on. Starting a hobby, satisfying an itch.
And, if you have any advice for a young hobbyist... more
7 Sep 2008Kluge Auto Feeder Attachment
Am looking for a Kluge Auto Feeder Attachment. I would also love instructions on how to use it with a C&P 10x15 as I’ve heard you can do. Thank you for you reading... more
27 Aug 2008Pilot or Craftsman
- Hello, I am interested in acquiring a functioning Pilot or Craftsman.
15 May 2008Senior Press Operator Wanted
- Studio On Fire is a design and letterpress workspace that brings a keen synergy of design sensitivity and production knowledge to all its projects. With full, in-house modern... more
4 Jan 2008Type Cabinet
- Older type cabinet with six drawers — 3 jobber (i think) inserts in drawers.
The drawers are filled with 2 different sizes of the same font (10 and 12 pt, I believe). Not... more
17 Dec 2007Cylinder Letterpress
- I am just getting started with letterpress printing. I would like a cylinder press that prints a sheet size up to roughly 13x19. Any advice or information on where to find a press... more
31 Jul 2007Quoins, Composing Stick, Furniture
- Hi there. I have a Kelsey 7*11 and need:
quoins (and quoin key)
I am willing to pay for these items (if desired) and for shipping to Minneapolis.
I am... more
28 May 2007Miscelaneous type, cabinets, and equipment
- I moved and had to consolidate my hobby shop into a much smaller space. I have 2 double bank, wooden, slant top Hamilton cabinets and 96 job cases—84 with type as well as... more
31 Jan 2007Small Guillotine
- I’m in need of a smallish guillotine cutter. I don’t need to cut parent sheets just trim down letter size sheets. I would prefer someone in the Minneapolis/St. Paul... more
26 Jan 2007tabletop press
- I’m looking for a working tabletop press. 5x8 or 6x10ish preferred. Any leads or help finding one is also appreciated. Thanks.