All ads in Boston, Massachusetts
23 Dec 2012Non-Latin type
- Seeking non-Latin type, metal or wood, particularly (but not exclusively) Armenian or Georgian for non-commercial, hobby letterpress use.
2 Jul 2012Assistant Printer Position
- Hello! I’m the print shop manager of a shop in Charlestown, MA, and we are searching for an Assistant letterpress printer. Please read the... more
13 Jun 2012small press +fonts
- Boston area. Can pickup around MA, RI, NH. Looking for a small press—table top... more
12 Jun 2012Foundry Perpetua type
- I’m looking for some foundry Perpetua type (i.e. Stephenson-Blake). New or used.
I’m located in the greater Boston area. Willing to drive in New England, and willing... more
20 Apr 2012Foundry Perpetua type
- I’m looking for some foundry Perpetua type of any size and condition (i.e. Stephenson-Blake). Will give lots of TLC to the type.
[ps. I... more
15 Nov 2009tabletop press in QC/New England
- I am looking to purchase my first press somewhere in the Quebec/New England region. I have an MA in Book history, am finishing a library degree... more
20 Oct 2009Wanted: Letterpress Printer
- Smudge Ink, a design and letterpress print shop in Charlestown, seeks a Letterpress Printer. Heidelberg experience would be fantastic! Chandler & Price and/or Vandercook... more
17 Mar 2009Free Heidelberg
- I found this in the “free stuff” section of craigslist. Seems too good to be true, but who knows?
24 Nov 2008Operating dog for Kelsey 5x8 Model D
- I am looking for an operating dog (the tooth that makes the ink table spin) for my Kelsey 5x8 Model D. I know that the different Kelsey models are often incompatible and almost... more