All ads in Brooklyn, New York
5 FebAntique Bookbinding Press
- I have for sale a very heavy cast iron antique bookbinding press. I have had it for a few years. It needs some cleaning but it still works. I have to sell because we are moving.... more
26 JanBookbinding and Letterpress Workshop
- In this two hour workshop you will learn to print on a Chandler & Price Pilot Press as well as hand stitch a leather bound book, the perfect gift! Classes held every Saturday... more
3 Jan8 drawer Type Cabinet
- Rustic wooden 8 drawer type cabinet. Drawers are ready to be filled up with your type—most are even already labeled! Nice size for an apartment. It can use a coat of paint... more
28 Oct 2015Vandercook 320G, Brooklyn, NY
- This beautiful Vandercook requires zero power and is ideal for printing larger pieces using polymer plates or wood/lead type.
It comes with a 13” X 19” standard Boxcar... more
7 Oct 2015Galley Cabinets . Brooklyn 11201 Pick up
- I am selling a total of (5) galley cabinets made by American Printing Equipment & Supply Co.
There are (2) measuring 40” wide x 24” d x 38-5/8” h.
And another (3)... more
18 Aug 2015Letterpress Galley Trays : Lot of 8 : $50
- Eight steel galley trays : 13 x 9 x 5/8. Good condition. One or two of them are stamped with a brand name, but I’m unable to make it out. Cost is $50 for all 8 + shipping.... more
11 Feb 2015Heidelberg black ball
- Heidelberg Windmill Black Ball 10 x 15 for sale.
We are currently selling our Heidelberg Windmill. This press is solid and reliable and the rollers are in good condition. The... more
6 Jan 2015Hacker “Poco” Proof Press 13 x 18
- Rare Hacker Poco Proof Press 13 x 18. This little work-horse is perfect for small wood block, linoleum, polymer with appropriate base or type proofing with a brayer. Press is in... more
31 Oct 2014Used Rollers
- We have 4 rollers that are flared at the ends or otherwise unusable for fine printing. They can be recovered though, or used as-is but not evenly.
Come pick ‘em up and... more
30 Oct 2014antique furniture cabinet $75
- I have a furniture cabinet “Thompson Cabinet Company” made, and I’d love to find a home for it. It was bought from a park slope, brooklyn printer who was... more
27 May 2014Heidelberg windmill class?
- I’m looking for a seasoned printer to teach me how to use a Heidelberg Windmill press. I’m open to a day-long intensive course or a series of classes, depending on... more
29 Jan 2014Kluge 10 x 15 Fully Automatic
- Working 10 x 15 Kluge / C & P
needs rollers only if printing type, it was just used for Numbering & perforating
$1,000 or any reasonable offer must be picked... more
25 Jan 20141909 Hansen 2/3 type cabinet
- For Sale: Hansen 1909 2/3 Type Cabinet. 43” x 25.25” x 20.625. Manufactured by The Hamilton Mfg. Co. of Two Rivers, WI. I purchased this... more