All ads in London, UK England
17 FebSticky: St Bride Wayzgoose - Sunday 17th May 2015
- The St Bride Foundation, home of London’s famous Printing Library, is holding a Wayzgoose on Sunday 17th May. We hope it will be the first of many. We’ve chosen a... more
22 JanSmall Upright Treadle Platen
- I am after a complete and working upright treadle platen, with chase(s).
The chase size of around 9x6 inches. Presses which spring to mind include: Peerless Cropper... more
15 Aug 2014Sub-letting Letterpress Studio in London
I am looking to sub-let my letterpress studio as I won’t be using it as much due to pregnancy/baby coming…
I have a Vicobold Press in fully functioning order... more
31 Mar 2014Looking for an outline font.
I’m ideally looking for a wood letter font of a condensed sans serif (8-12line) outline and possibly matching infill font?
28 Feb 2014Studio Space in London
- I am looking to find space to set up a small letterpress studio in London (or the surrounding areas) to house a Vandercook press. I have been struggling to find any suitable... more
25 Nov 2013Hatch Showprint Exhibition in UK
- “Nashville Calling” is a free exhibition of Hatch Showprint’s distinctive posters in the exhibition space at Chelsea College of Art in London. It’s on... more
31 Oct 2013Fred K. Ullmer guillotine, c.1850s
- We are sadly having to part with our lovely c.1850s guillotine, “Ted”. We’ve had some good times - his blade is newly sharpened and cuts like a dream - but we... more
7 Feb 2013Nipping press
- I’m looking to find a few used nipping presses for West Dean College near Chichester, UK (can travel some distance to get them) before the... more
3 Aug 2012type wanted
- Does anyone have some 60pt Elongated Roman for sale or who is willing to lend the words LAST NIGHT... more
5 Apr 2012Ludlow Garamond
- I’m after Ludlow Garamond mats such as small caps, old style figs etc in 12 18 and/or 24. I was fortunate recently to acquire a Ludlow with a nice set of Garamond and Calson... more
27 Jul 2011Adana HS3 chase
- I am on the look out for a spare chase for my Adana HS3 (1950’s model).
Any help greatly appreciated.
28 Jun 2011photographic duotone plates
- Hello All,
I’m after a duotone photographic plate to experiment with.
I’ve missed a few on ebay so thought I’d look here.
Anything considered, but... more
2 May 2011Parsons type (any point size)
- I’m looking for Parsons type (preferably new, of course, but carefully-used would be fine) in any point sizes you happen to have. I’m in the... more
3 Jan 2011tabletop press for move to London
- I am in the process of moving to London, and I am hoping to find a tabletop press that can make the journey with me. I don’t have any maintenance experience, so I need one... more
19 Aug 2010Proofing press
- Hi all. I’m looking for a proofing press, preferably in working condition but I’ll certainly consider something that needs work; somewhere in the region of... more