All ads in London, UK England
24 JanSticky: St Bride Foundation Wayzgoose 2016
- Yes, it’s back. Despite the trials and tribulations of the St Bride Library, the Wayzgoose, which was hugely successful in 2015, returns. It will be held on Sunday 15th May... more
21 JanColumbian press
- Columbian press for sale
This ad is placed for the owner by Richard Lawrence who has no interest beyond wanting to see this machine saved and working again.
23 Jun 2015 Adana 8x5 ink disk
- Has anyone in the UK got a spare Adana 8x5 inking disk
or even a 6x4 HS2 one
22 Jan 2015Small Upright Treadle Platen
- I am after a complete and working upright treadle platen, with chase(s).
The chase size of around 9x6 inches. Presses which spring to mind include: Peerless Cropper... more
15 Aug 2014Sub-letting Letterpress Studio in London
I am looking to sub-let my letterpress studio as I won’t be using it as much due to pregnancy/baby coming…
I have a Vicobold Press in fully functioning order... more
28 Feb 2014Studio Space in London
- I am looking to find space to set up a small letterpress studio in London (or the surrounding areas) to house a Vandercook press. I have been struggling to find any suitable... more
28 Feb 2014Ludlow caster
- Ludlow caster available in London.
This is still available (21/7/2015)!
25 Nov 2013Hatch Showprint Exhibition in UK
- “Nashville Calling” is a free exhibition of Hatch Showprint’s distinctive posters in the exhibition space at Chelsea College of Art in London. It’s on... more
7 Feb 2013Nipping press
- I’m looking to find a few used nipping presses for West Dean College near Chichester, UK (can travel some distance to get them) before the... more
3 Aug 2012type wanted
- Does anyone have some 60pt Elongated Roman for sale or who is willing to lend the words LAST NIGHT... more
5 Apr 2012Ludlow Garamond
- I’m after Ludlow Garamond mats such as small caps, old style figs etc in 12 18 and/or 24. I was fortunate recently to acquire a Ludlow with a nice set of Garamond and Calson... more
27 Jul 2011Adana HS3 chase
- I am on the look out for a spare chase for my Adana HS3 (1950’s model).
Any help greatly appreciated.
28 Jun 2011photographic duotone plates
- Hello All,
I’m after a duotone photographic plate to experiment with.
I’ve missed a few on ebay so thought I’d look here.
Anything considered, but... more
2 May 2011Parsons type (any point size)
- I’m looking for Parsons type (preferably new, of course, but carefully-used would be fine) in any point sizes you happen to have. I’m in the... more