All ads in Minneapolis, Minnesota
23 NovWright Combo Press, Mpls.
- Wright Combo Press for sale in Mpls. . 27 x 48” bed.
Works for litho and intaglio printing. $900 obo.
Helping a friend clean out and close down her studio, so no... more
8 AprTabletop Guillotine Paper Cutter
- Hello! I’m just a student looking to buy a tabletop guillotine paper cutter, preferably a Challenge but not required. Let me know if you have one collecting dust because... more
30 Oct 2015Kwikprint 55 Hot Foil Stamp Unit
- For sale is a barely used Kwikprint 55 hot foil stamping machine. It is in excellent condition, sparkling condition and works great. It is an amazing machine and comes with foils... more
6 Mar 2015Chandler & Price 7x11
- Everything turns over smoothly. Counter, grippers, ink disc, throwoff, chase, three rollers in OK-ish shape. No treadle or hook; the one you can see... more
9 Sep 2014Printer Looking for Work
- I’m a printer and graphic designer seeking letterpress work in the Twin Cities area.
I have a BFA in Graphic Design, seven years... more
4 Mar 2014Windmill with Foil
I am looking for a Heidelberg Windmill with a foil stamping unit.
I am located in Minneapolis, but willing to drive a fair distance to find the right press.
10 Jan 2014Circular or Angle Quads
- I am looking for circular quads that will allow for curved type composition. Any leads? I’m unsure how to find these other than luck.
3 Oct 2013Treadle for Golding Jobber
- I’d like to find some information on adding a treadle to a 10x15 Golding Jobber. Please contact me if you have parts for sale or if you know what a fair price for a treadle... more
3 Jul 2013Reprex No. 0-1 Precision Proof Press
- Hi there. I’ve got this proof press for sale. It’s a real classic that was owned, operated and maintained by a longtime printer named Bob McCoy (fun trivia: Bob was... more
26 May 2013Letterpress Printer for Hire
- Hello all! I am a designer and printer living in Minneapolis. I have a degree in graphic design and two years of letterpress experience. I have a lot of experience on Vandercook... more
20 Jan 2013C&P 8x12 or Pearl 7x11
- I am looking for a C&P or Pearl Letterpress in the Minneapolis Area. Contact me if you have one available.
15 Nov 2012MCBA Book Arts Festival 11/17
- Please join us for the
11th Annual Book Arts Festival!
Saturday, November 17, 2012; 10am to 5pm
at MCBA’s studios and The Shop at... more
29 Oct 2012Heidelberg Near MN
- Looking for a 10X15 or 13X18 windmill. Located in Minneapolis MN. Will travel. Also interested in paper cutter, composing stone, and Lintotype and... more
12 May 2012Speed Keys and Quoins, and Wood Type
- Hi all! I am just setting up my first press (a 1893 Schneidewind and Lee 8 x 12 platen jobber) and have almost everything I need except for keys and quoins.
I’m looking for... more
3 Apr 2012Craftsmen Superior Press
- Hello Everyone,
I am selling a 6.5” x 10” Craftsmen Superior table-top clamshell press. The press is in perfect working order (includes chase and rolllers in good... more
4 Feb 2012Presses and wood type
- Hi everyone! I am a recent art history grad and a letterpress enthusiast hoping to continue learning about this relatively new passion of mine and start my own collection of... more
9 Jan 2012History of Letterpress 2012 Calendar
- A celebration of the history of letterpress and of its contemporary uses, each of the twelve pages of this monthly 2012 calendar features a passage describing the origin and... more