All ads in Portland, Oregon
24 MarChase for C&P 12x18 New Series
- I am looking for an extra chase for my C&P 12x18 New Series. If you have one you are willing to sell (and ship to me— or if you are in Portland, Or I will pick up)... more
24 MarHandmade Mould and Deckle
- Handmade mould and deckle made in 2005 at Paper and Book Intensive. Never used for papermaking- in beautiful condition.
The exterior dimensions are approx. 14” x... more
27 FebQuoins and furniture for my 8x12 C&P OS
- Hey there you guys might have seen my previous posts about wanting to buy a press, well I was lucky and a 8x12 C&P with a ton of ink and some other extras just found me for a... more
20 FebLetter press in Portland, OR.
- I’m looking to buy a letter press preferably in Oregon or Washington. Originally I was just looking for a table top press. But now I am open to a full size press as well.... more
6 Febintro table top letter press
- Hello there,
I am a graphic design student finishing up my last couple terms. I love letterpress and would love to learn the art of letterpress. So I can eventually offer these... more
7 Aug 2012Aug 16: “Linotype:The Film” Screening...
- Portland, Oregon Premier of: Linotype: The Film
Film Screening, Meet & Greet with Linotype operators and master craft printers from around the country and Q&A with... more
7 Jun 2012Corner Rounder - Rare
- We are selling a rare floor model, paper corner rounder out of our letterpress print shop. It is in good working condition with some very minor surface rust. There are several... more
25 May 2012selling our stash of custom inks
- Our custom inks have taken up too much room on the print room shelves! This is a one time only sale of letterpress inks through our retail shop. Stop by our Portland, Oregon... more
10 May 201214 X 22 Kluge on the West Coast
- I am in Portland looking for 14 X 22 Kluge for die cutting. Does not need foil attachment. Can retrieve machine from Washington or California, possibly farther. Any information... more
7 Apr 2012C & P Pilot Press
- I’m selling my C & P Pilot Press!
It comes with one chase, moderate condition rollers (They have a couple dents on them and traces of an old ink run long ago) and... more
30 Nov 2011Challenge Advance Guillotine, 30.5”
- Challenge Advance Guillotine-style Paper Cutter with 30.5” wide bed. Patent year 1889. It’s in good condition, with a bit of surface rust. I purchased this guillotine... more
9 Nov 2011C&P pilot arm
- Looking for the slot machine style printing arm for an old style C&P pilot press.
18 Oct 201110x15 Lightning Jobber
- 10x15 Lightning Jobber, circa 1900, for sale at the Em Space Book Arts Center in Portland, Oregon. We rescued this press with the intention to restore and use it for our... more