All ads in baltimore, Maryland
16 FebPinion Gear for a 10x15 New Style C&P
- I’m looking for a replacement pinion gear for my new style 10x15 C&P. I run a shop in Baltimore and mine cracked in half and fell to the floor while I was printing... more
21 Oct 2012Flora Marilandica
- This is a project involving four separate prints of Maryland’s wild flowers each dropped into a folded piece describing the flower and hand set in appropriate types. Each... more
21 Oct 2012Dutch Types and the Book of Common Prayer
- Pre-sale subscribers sought for my new book about 17th c. Dutch type influence on the Fell and Kis types in the Book of Common Prayer printed by Oxford Univ. (1912) and Merrymount... more
9 Jul 2012Designer/Printer Seeking Employment
- Originally from Dallas, Texas, I am a recent college graduate from Maryland Institute College of Art in Baltimore, with a BFA in graphic design and... more
7 Nov 2011tabletop press
- Looking for a tabletop press, preferably a Kelsey 6x10. Anyone willing to sell one please let me know. I would also like it at a good price, i dont have a large budget.
27 Apr 2011C&P: Baltimore
- 12x18 Chandler & Price Platen Press
Free to a good home!
New Rollers included
Motor runs well
Press in clean and in good condition... more
12 Nov 2010C and P press
- Hey…. I dont know much about these things but I just bought a house with this left in the basement…. looking to get a few bucks for it and for someone to come get it.... more
13 Aug 2010aiga: shop talk
- Find out all you ever wanted to know about letterpress! Join AIGA Baltimore for our final event in our Letterpress Series. Kat Feuerstein of Gilah... more
13 Aug 2010AIGA: Photopolymer Workshop
- It’s time to get inky! Join AIGA Baltimore for our second event in our Letterpress Series. This is your chance to print your very own design... more
10 Mar 2010Wood Type and Furniture
- After two years of printing my wood and linocuts, I think it’s about time I get some actual type. I’m really looking for larger wood type, but I’d consider large... more
31 Aug 2009Rubber Based Ink
- Does anyone in the Baltimore area have any unwanted rubber based ink? I’m experimenting with printing on alternate surfaces (not paper) and oil based ink isn’t doing... more
26 Oct 2008Miehle Vertical Chases
- I have 5 Miehle Vertical chases. All measure 17 1/4 x 22 (outside dimensions). Inside dimensions measure 13 3/4 x 19 3/4.
Give me your best offer. Pick up only.
22 Oct 20088x12 (or larger) C&P Press
- I am looking for a 8x12 (or larger) C&P press that is in working condition and has all the parts. Although, I can get new rollers if need be.
I am Baltimore... more
21 Dec 2007tabletop press
- Trying to find a tabletop press, no smaller than 5x8, in Baltimore/DC or anywhere near those areas.
9 Jul 2007C&P Ink Fountain
- I have a fountain for a 10x15 C&P; I’m assuming and was told that it works (looks fine and the rest of the press was in tip-top condition), but while I started cleaning... more