All ads in brooklyn, New York
14 AprSticky: Vandercook Workshop at The Arm NYC May 3rd
- In this hands-on workshop you will learn the process of letterpress printing on the Vandercook cylinder proof press and the C&P Pilot platen press. We will go over the... more
28 MarSticky: Used Photopolymer Platemaker- At least...
Haven Press is on the lookout for a large, used photopolymer platemaker. Looking for an all-in-one, “Stack” type unit. (Ideally one with Washout, Exposure... more
11 FebHeidelberg black ball
- Heidelberg Windmill Black Ball 10 x 15 for sale.
We are currently selling our Heidelberg Windmill. This press is solid and reliable and the rollers are in good condition. The... more
6 JanHacker “Poco” Proof Press 13 x 18
- Rare Hacker Poco Proof Press 13 x 18. This little work-horse is perfect for small wood block, linoleum, polymer with appropriate base or type proofing with a brayer. Press is in... more
26 Nov 2014Vandercook 3 bundle - supplies + equipment
- Vandercook No 3 for sale. The press is in very good condition and has been kept indoors in a dry climate. It probably could use new ink rollers (2) depending on your requirements.... more
31 Oct 2014Used Rollers
- We have 4 rollers that are flared at the ends or otherwise unusable for fine printing. They can be recovered though, or used as-is but not evenly.
Come pick ‘em up and... more
30 Oct 2014antique furniture cabinet $75
- I have a furniture cabinet “Thompson Cabinet Company” made, and I’d love to find a home for it. It was bought from a park slope, brooklyn printer who was... more
27 May 2014Heidelberg windmill class?
- I’m looking for a seasoned printer to teach me how to use a Heidelberg Windmill press. I’m open to a day-long intensive course or a series of classes, depending on... more
29 Jan 2014Kluge 10 x 15 Fully Automatic
- Working 10 x 15 Kluge / C & P
needs rollers only if printing type, it was just used for Numbering & perforating
$1,000 or any reasonable offer must be picked... more
25 Jan 20141909 Hansen 2/3 type cabinet
- For Sale: Hansen 1909 2/3 Type Cabinet. 43” x 25.25” x 20.625. Manufactured by The Hamilton Mfg. Co. of Two Rivers, WI. I purchased this... more
7 Jan 2014Introduction to Letterpress Workshop
- Come learn a little about the process you love!
12 p.m. - 5 p.m. / Saturday, January 25, 2014
at our studio in Crown Heights, Brooklyn
In this 5 hour workshop, we’ll... more
3 Dec 2013Printing press- open to offers
- Don’t know much about this press.
Even if you don’t want to buy it, I’d appreciate anyone emailing me any info they may know about it since I really am... more
31 Oct 2013Assorted type cases, Brooklyn, NY
- We have about 25 empty type cases (some California job, some open, for wood type), that we’d love to see put to good use!
If you’re a local printer, please come by and... more
17 Sep 2013Bunting Magnetic Base
- I am selling an 8.5”x11” Bunting Magnetic Base for steel-backed polymer plates. Base measures 0.858”. In good condition but has a few small dents on one side from a previous... more
21 Jul 201310x15 Heidelberg Windmill, Brooklyn
- I purchased this press in 2009 from a shop in Detroit and moved it to my studio in Brooklyn. I have since relocated my company to Georgia and would prefer to sell the press than... more
14 Jun 2013Lineoscribe Type holder
Selling the line-o-scribe type holder.
Takes up too much space for me but would be great for someone who needs it as it would be a great display +holder for... more