All ads in savannah, Georgia
19 AugWoodtype cases
- Needed, standard California size woodtype cases.
Thank you for your consideration.
30 Apr 2012Hern Iron Works Press Treadle
- Never Used, In Original Create, Hern Iron Works Treadle for 10 x 15 New Style C&P. We were originally going to machine the treadle for our 12 x 18, but scrapped the idea.... more
16 Jul 2011C&P 12x18 Craftsman Parts
- I am planning to rescue and restore a 12x18 Craftsman, and I’m in need of parts to the Rice Feeder. If you have parts or might know someone that does please contact me.
17 Jan 2011Two fonts
- I have two fonts for sale. The first is comprised of 64 lines (at 36 pica / line) of 30 pt. Onyx Condensed Italic. This is a large font, in very good shape, a majority of the... more
1 May 2008Small proof press, etching press
- I’m looking for a small press. Preferably a vandercook #1 or something similar, a small etching press, or any other similar small press that can be lifted by a couple... more
1 May 2008Typecase and drawers
- This entire case is for sale and I’m moving so I’m ready for it to GO. I am asking $1200 for the lot, most of the drawers are full... more
21 Apr 2008Type & Ornaments
- I have slowly and surely been selling off my letterpress equipment, type and ornaments, now I have a lot of type left, ready to move into your studio! Please visit... more
20 Apr 2008table top letterpress, 5x8 or 6x10
- i am looking to buy a table top letterpress. i am trying to find a decent size, but am not too picky. i dont really have a specific brand in mind, just something to get me... more
26 Mar 2008Designer / Pressroom assistant
- I am a graphic design major / printmaking minor about to graduate at the end of May, and I’m looking for a job that involves designing for and working on letterpresses. I... more
17 Jun 2007letterpress instruction
- I am located in Savannah, Georgia, and I am looking for a letterpress workshop/class or private letterpress instruction. I am willing to travel. I would appreciate any... more