All ads in savannah, Georgia
16 MarType: Franklin Gothic and Old English
- I have several fonts for sale (more to come)
Franklin Gothic in two sizes, 24 pt. and 72 pt. (no capital ‘F’ in 72 pt.)
Old English in two sizes; 60 pt. and 36... more
5 MarCaslon Old 337 type
- I’m looking for Caslon 337 Original Old or one that’s very close to it.
I need 18 and 8 point, but would be interested in other sizes as well as italics.
4 MarWood Type & Press
- I have a beautiful cabinet of wood type and an “Old Style Gordon” (8x12) for sale.
Fonts are complete, there are some borders as well.
Type sizes are:... more
28 JanType and supplies for starting out
- I’m just starting out and am looking for some antique faces for printing media for my business, part of which is antiquarian books and prints.
Some of the typefaces... more
19 Aug 2013Woodtype cases
- Needed, standard California size woodtype cases.
Thank you for your consideration.
30 Apr 2012Hern Iron Works Press Treadle
- Never Used, In Original Create, Hern Iron Works Treadle for 10 x 15 New Style C&P. We were originally going to machine the treadle for our 12 x 18, but scrapped the idea.... more
16 Jul 2011C&P 12x18 Craftsman Parts
- I am planning to rescue and restore a 12x18 Craftsman, and I’m in need of parts to the Rice Feeder. If you have parts or might know someone that does please contact me.
17 Jan 2011Two fonts
- I have two fonts for sale. The first is comprised of 64 lines (at 36 pica / line) of 30 pt. Onyx Condensed Italic. This is a large font, in very good shape, a majority of the... more
1 May 2008Small proof press, etching press
- I’m looking for a small press. Preferably a vandercook #1 or something similar, a small etching press, or any other similar small press that can be lifted by a couple... more
1 May 2008Typecase and drawers
- This entire case is for sale and I’m moving so I’m ready for it to GO. I am asking $1200 for the lot, most of the drawers are full... more
21 Apr 2008Type & Ornaments
- I have slowly and surely been selling off my letterpress equipment, type and ornaments, now I have a lot of type left, ready to move into your studio! Please visit... more
20 Apr 2008table top letterpress, 5x8 or 6x10
- i am looking to buy a table top letterpress. i am trying to find a decent size, but am not too picky. i dont really have a specific brand in mind, just something to get me... more
26 Mar 2008Designer / Pressroom assistant
- I am a graphic design major / printmaking minor about to graduate at the end of May, and I’m looking for a job that involves designing for and working on letterpresses. I... more
17 Jun 2007letterpress instruction
- I am located in Savannah, Georgia, and I am looking for a letterpress workshop/class or private letterpress instruction. I am willing to travel. I would appreciate any... more