Type ID help

I have no idea what this typeface is named. Any suggestions? It is a shadow style. Sorry for the bad pic.

image: DSCN0132.JPG


Log in to reply   1 reply so far

Nothing is coming to mind off the top of my head, but I do note that the character shown in the lower right side of the photo appears to be “Mc”, making me think that this might be a monogram font of some kind.