24 Point Type Identification

I’m not sure of this font. Does anyone know what it is called?

image: 48 Point - 01.jpg

48 Point - 01.jpg

Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Looks like Spartan Black Condensed.

I thought that too except I think the holes in the “P”s and the “R”s are too small.

The type shown is Monotype’s 20th Century Ultrabold Condensed. Series #610.

Michael Vickey