Lock-Up Device

Can someone please tell me what this is. I would think it is a lock-up device.

image: 55TY8.jpg


Log in to reply   4 replies so far

It is a plate hook used with sectional plate base. There were many variations on this.

Do you have any idea who the manufacturer was of this particular style?

I think Challenge is the manufacturer. All my pieces are in deep storage so I can’t confirm it right now.

I found out this is a Warnock register hook.