Identify letterpress tools

Hi everyone,
I found this letterpress tools in the hidden cabinet, do any know what is this for and what is the name for this tools?


image: IMG_2876.jpg


image: IMG_2877.jpg


Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Feeler gauges. Not specifically a letterpress tool, but used to measure gaps, compare thicknesses, etc.
Each leaf should be marked with its thickness in thousandths of an inch (unless it is metric), like .005”

hi parallel_imp,

yes, it says 13 blatt, 0,05-4,00 mm

really appreciate your help ^^

I use one all the time. Purchased it 45 years ago for gaping spark plugs. Very hand to have it now beside the press.