Importing my 13 x 18 windmill

Hey guys,

Okay so we are planning on moving within the next half year to the UK and im just trying to make sure i have all i need to ensure i can get my baby ( 13 x 18 windmill ) across without any problems. Ive read that i need a CE certificate ( health and safety ? ) anybody know how i can go about obtaining one of these ? Any other advice on bringing such a machine in would be much appreciated.


Log in to reply   2 replies so far

Your moving company should be able to help.

thanks for the reply Theo Bell, yeah im aware of that i just wanted to see if there were other people in similar circumstance to get their experience and see what the general regulations are etc (if any).