Paper Drill

Can I use a drill press as a paper drill?
If yes, does it take a special bit?
If yes, where would I buy a special bit?



Log in to reply   2 replies so far

There is a drill bit adaptor that will accept a Style D standard hollow drill. Part numbers (from us, SU304 for the adaptor, and the Style D C&P paper drills).

Thanks Fritz