Fraktur type

Got a set of fraktur types. What is it exactly? Help please!

image: $_1.JPG_.jpg


Log in to reply   3 replies so far

Google it - wikipedia has the story

Sorry. Maybe some misunderstanding. The Question was badly formulated. The Question is not “What exactly is fraktur?”
it´s “Which of the various fraktur-typefaces is this one?” Seems similar to Kleist, Walbaum, Luthersche but not the same.

Somebody in the Letterpress facebook group found it. It´s semi-bold Buhe-Fraktur from D. Stempel AG. Thank You Briar Press anyway.