Press Type

I was lucky enough to purchase this press recently and have no idea what kind it is. Its all a matter of curiosity and for future knowledge incase I need to replace the roller. Any ideas? The board on the side can be slid out, and the press is just resting on the box. When the metal part the end is turned up there is a drawer in the box that can be slid out.

image: press1_0.jpg

Log in to reply   1 reply so far

You should send a note to the friendly folks over at the International Printing Museum: They might be able to help you out.