All ads in Brooklyn, New York
26 May 2013Lectrojog “Office” model paper jogger
- Nice condition, vibrating electric Lectrojog paper jogger, bin 13” x 7” x 4”, 120 volts, handy for letterhead, envelopes, etc., easy stock prep for Windmill or... more
8 Feb 2013C&P 8x12 Ink Disk
- We are seeking the following parts for our C&P 8x12 NS.
Ink disc (part # 7 1/2) as well at its bracket and its levers (part #s 8, 36, 37... more
29 Dec 2012Vandercook SP15 in great shape
- I am selling my Vandercook SP 15. It’s in great printing shape. The crank arm has a weld on it (tho its a clean looking weld!). Additionally a... more
18 Jul 2012Free Halftone Plates and Cuts: Brooklyn
- Two banker’s boxes full of various halftone plates, cuts, misc old plates. Free for you to take away, very exciting, but if you want them you have to take them all. You pick... more
28 May 2012wood type, small cabinet, etc.
- -1 small hamilton cabinet, 10 cases, with movable dividers
full of wood type- 2 full fonts, 3” and 2” (plain serif face, see picture), disorganized but... more
19 May 2012Litho Press
- Fuchs & Lang litho press
excellent condition, Artist owned ,used daily, $2000.
Gowanus, Brooklyn, NY.
Buyer needs to pick up... more
11 May 2012Ink plate and chase for an Excelsior 5x8
- I’m looking for an ink plate and a chase for a Kelsey Excelsior 5x8 Model O. I’d also be grateful for dimensions/drawings of either. Figured I can always have these... more
14 Mar 2012Slanted wooden typecase topper
- Picked up this topper when I bought two typecases recently and decided I need the flat surface on top more than I need a beautiful slanted wooden piece like this to hold type... more
8 Mar 2012Wanted: wholesale letterpress printing
- I’m in the process of launching a small line of wedding and personal stationery, and am looking for a letterpress shop to print samples of wedding designs. These would be 1... more
8 Dec 20116x10 Kelsey Excelsior
- SOLD, thanks
I’m selling my 6x10 Kelsey Excelsior press for pickup only in Brooklyn, NY. $1000
Press is... more
25 Aug 2011EBA 1071 board cutter
- German made with Solingen steel blade. Bed 19.5” by 29”, 28” max cut width.
Table top model with hand clamp and plastic blade guard.
Will cut thin fabric to .06... more
23 Aug 2011Designer Seeking Apprenticeship
- Young graphic designer seeking an apprenticeship/internship in a letterpress studio in the New York City area. Some experience on press but looking to learn much more from someone... more
13 Jun 2011Seeking Internship
- I am a 31yo guy who just moved to Brooklyn from Seattle and am looking for an opportunity to work with a local printer (Brooklyn/Queens/Manhatten) to improve some skills and... more
11 Apr 2011Antique Book Press
- Hello. I am looking to purchase an antique book press for someone who is a beautiful maker of handmade books. If you have an antique book press for sale or might guide me toward... more
27 Feb 2011Drying rack for printmaking
- 32” (high) x 22” (length) x 18” (depth)
Unfortunately, I don’t have room to keep this in my studio anymore. Very handy table rack for drying small/medium... more
19 Feb 2011Type Trays
- 19 type trays, all in working condition, looking for a good home. Romantic dark wood, antique metal pulls/embellishment. Available individually or as a package; price... more