All ads in Brooklyn, New York
27 May 2014Heidelberg windmill class?
- I’m looking for a seasoned printer to teach me how to use a Heidelberg Windmill press. I’m open to a day-long intensive course or a series of classes, depending on... more
29 Jan 2014Kluge 10 x 15 Fully Automatic
- Working 10 x 15 Kluge / C & P
needs rollers only if printing type, it was just used for Numbering & perforating
$1,000 or any reasonable offer must be picked... more
25 Jan 20141909 Hansen 2/3 type cabinet
- For Sale: Hansen 1909 2/3 Type Cabinet. 43” x 25.25” x 20.625. Manufactured by The Hamilton Mfg. Co. of Two Rivers, WI. I purchased this... more
7 Jan 2014Introduction to Letterpress Workshop
- Come learn a little about the process you love!
12 p.m. - 5 p.m. / Saturday, January 25, 2014
at our studio in Crown Heights, Brooklyn
In this 5 hour workshop, we’ll... more
3 Dec 2013Printing press- open to offers
- Don’t know much about this press.
Even if you don’t want to buy it, I’d appreciate anyone emailing me any info they may know about it since I really am... more
31 Oct 2013Assorted type cases, Brooklyn, NY
- We have about 25 empty type cases (some California job, some open, for wood type), that we’d love to see put to good use!
If you’re a local printer, please come by and... more
17 Sep 2013Bunting Magnetic Base
- I am selling an 8.5”x11” Bunting Magnetic Base for steel-backed polymer plates. Base measures 0.858”. In good condition but has a few small dents on one side from a previous... more
21 Jul 201310x15 Heidelberg Windmill, Brooklyn
- I purchased this press in 2009 from a shop in Detroit and moved it to my studio in Brooklyn. I have since relocated my company to Georgia and would prefer to sell the press than... more
14 Jun 2013Lineoscribe Type holder
Selling the line-o-scribe type holder.
Takes up too much space for me but would be great for someone who needs it as it would be a great display +holder for... more
8 Feb 2013C&P 8x12 Ink Disk
- We are seeking the following parts for our C&P 8x12 NS.
Ink disc (part # 7 1/2) as well at its bracket and its levers (part #s 8, 36, 37... more
29 Dec 2012Vandercook SP15 in great shape
- I am selling my Vandercook SP 15. It’s in great printing shape. The crank arm has a weld on it (tho its a clean looking weld!). Additionally a... more
18 Jul 2012Free Halftone Plates and Cuts: Brooklyn
- Two banker’s boxes full of various halftone plates, cuts, misc old plates. Free for you to take away, very exciting, but if you want them you have to take them all. You pick... more
28 May 2012wood type, small cabinet, etc.
- -1 small hamilton cabinet, 10 cases, with movable dividers
full of wood type- 2 full fonts, 3” and 2” (plain serif face, see picture), disorganized but... more
19 May 2012Litho Press
- Fuchs & Lang litho press
excellent condition, Artist owned ,used daily, $2000.
Gowanus, Brooklyn, NY.
Buyer needs to pick up... more
11 May 2012Ink plate and chase for an Excelsior 5x8
- I’m looking for an ink plate and a chase for a Kelsey Excelsior 5x8 Model O. I’d also be grateful for dimensions/drawings of either. Figured I can always have these... more
14 Mar 2012Slanted wooden typecase topper
- Picked up this topper when I bought two typecases recently and decided I need the flat surface on top more than I need a beautiful slanted wooden piece like this to hold type... more