All ads in Seattle, Washington
24 AprSterling Corner Rounder Dies
- I recently purchased a pedal operated Sterling Corner Rounder with a pretty big die on it (I think it may be about an inch or bigger). Is anyone willing to part with their spare... more
25 Feb8x12 old style C&P press
- Chandler Price old style press, includes three serviceable rollers, variable speed motor and drive belt. Available for pickup in Lynnwood, Washington. Feed table support horn... more
28 Janornaments, borders, fleurs, dingbats ♥
- Hello! I like setting type with ornaments, borders, figures, fleurs, webdings, dingbats & the likes. Loose pied type is okay as I am willing to spend time sorting &... more
23 JanLettra 220lb, Ecru White, parent sheet
I need 10 sheets of the Lettra 220lb, Ecru White, parent sheet (20x26 or 26x40, either way) immediately. I live in Seattle and usually get my Lettra from Kelly Papers, but... more
22 Oct 2012Hickok Book Press
- I have a Hickok Book Press.
It is a free-standing press, weighing about 1200 lbs with all parts assembled. It is fully functional and in tact.
Interested in making a sale, for... more
31 Jul 2012Letterpress press in Seattle area
- I’m looking for a working letterpress near Seattle, Washington. I’m looking to make business cards for myself. I’m not looking for anything big, something that... more
20 Jun 2012Type and Cabinet still available…must move
- I have one steel type cabinet for sale full of type. The cabinet is painted black, the cases are mismatched.The cases weigh from 6 to 55 pounds. $500 for the cabinet and cases... more
7 Jun 2012Type and Cabinet
- I have one steel type cabinet for sale full of type. The cabinet is painted black, the cases are mismatched. $500 for the cabinet and cases, plus $2/pound for the type. The cases... more
2 Jun 2012Type cabinets (steel) & type
- Two 24 case steel cabinets, with one flat top, painted black (total 48 cases). The cases are mismatched and all but four have type in them. $500 for each cabinet, plus $2/pound... more
17 Feb 2012Type Americana 2 - May 4, 5, 6
- Type Americana is a gathering of historians, designers and letterpress printers. It’s also the first conference in recent memory to focus exclusively on American Type Design... more
16 Jan 2012C&P Pilot Chase Bed Clip
- Hi, I am refurbishing a C&P Pilot (6.5 x10 Bed), and I am need of the chase bed clip. I have the spring. Any thoughts on where to get this?
22 Oct 2011Craftsman 6” x 9” Table Top Press
- I bought this press several years back in perfect working condition and it has been sitting in my garage ever since. I think its time to find it a home where someone will get... more
20 Oct 2011Misc. C&P Kluge Parts?
- I’ve got several spare parts for (I believe) an 8x12 C&P with a Kluge mechanism. The parts came with my press when I purchased it - we reassembled the press, and had... more
16 Sep 2011Proof Press or Other Small Press
- Wanted - a proof press or small letterpress. I’ve recently been turned on to linocut, wood cuts, and I just learned to hand-set type. I’ve been using a... more
21 Jun 2011Golding Pearl Press
- I am looking to add another Golding Pearl printing press (or similar platen press) to my studio. If you have a press available for purchase, please contact me. I am located in... more
3 Jun 2011SCBA 2011 Summer Workshops
- Saturday, June 25, 10 am - 4 pm
Spontaneous One Hour Books with Lisa Hasegawa & Yuka Petz
Be inspired by the moment! Come make three spontaneous books through... more
3 Jun 2011SCBA is Hiring!
- Seattle Center for Book Arts (SCBA) – a small but growing Arts Education 501c3 - is seeking a part-time Bookkeeper/Admin for approximately 16... more