Challenge Gordon 167 swing drawer

Hi, I have this odd accesory, I think it goes under the feed or receiving table.
It’s marked 167 Challenge Gordon in the Casting inside.
I would like to know if anyone has seen it in any catalog and could you share it.

Thanks a lot.

image: gordonchallenge167.jpg


Log in to reply   1 reply so far

The small swing-out tray mounts under the feed table and is intended to hold gauge pins and sealing wax.

I have one that came with my 7x11 C&P press, but it is rectangle shape. I’ll see if I can find a catalog photo of the one in your photo.

Nickel Plate Press