All ads in District of Columbia
24 Aprapprentice, intern, or part time
- I’m a recent graduate from the Pratt Institute where I studied printmaking. I am proficient in Silk Screening (Serigraphy
), letterpress, Lithography, and Woodcut... more
9 May 2012C&P Pilot in DC/Upstate NY
- College professor (History and English) / high school teacher looking for a C&P Pilot Press. I live in Washington, DC and frequently visit... more
10 Feb 2012Press in Washington DC
- Hello, I am looking to purchase my first press.
I learned letterpress a little over a year ago and have been renting time at a local collaborative print studio space since. I... more
10 Feb 2012Printing goodies - Washington DC area.
- My father printed as a hobby, and I still have a print shop in my basement here in Bethesda Md. I have had a few printers come over recently to buy things. I used to sell on... more
28 Jan 2012Any Letterpress For Less Than $1000
- Hello! I am in need of a tabletop press! If it is under or close to $1000, and in working condition, please email me! I plan to use it as a hobby at first, but I soon want to... more
7 Dec 2011Type Storage Case
- Need a storage to hold your set type? I’m selling this storage case along with the trays. Must be able to pick up and move this week! I’m moving to a smaller space... more
12 Aug 2011Table Top Press
- Looking for a tabletop press, preferably 5” x 7” or 5” x 8” but will consider anything!
Thanks in advance!
15 Jun 2011Restored 6x10 Kelsey Excelsior
- * SOLD *
Restored Kelsey Excelsior, 6x10. The model is the one with a side lever (see photos). Comes with the deep relief base.
I bought this in... more
4 Feb 2011help with Kelsey 6x10
- I’ve recently come to own a Kelsey 6x10 tabletop. I’m really excited to start using the press - however I’m a newbie and all the research I’ve done is... more
20 Nov 2010Tabletop C&P Pilot
- I am seeking a 5x8 or 6x10 C&P Pilot in good working condition for pick up in DC, MD... more
14 Oct 2010Tabletop Press
- I’m looking for a 5x8 or 6x10 Kelsey or C&P Pilot. Will to travel to pick up. Thanks!
27 Aug 2010Looking to Learn
- I am new to letterpress and want to learn everything I can about it. If you need help in your shop or are looking for someone with creative energy and fantastic organizational and... more
19 Jul 2010C & P Pilot Press
- Looking for a C&P Pilot, Sigwalt or Daugaday Table Top Press. I’m in Washington, DC and travel often to upstate New York so location for... more
10 Jun 2010scrap materials for a newbie!
- Hello Everyone,
I have just purchased my very first press (a Craftsmen Imperial 5x8) and have been researching papers, inks, polymer plates, cleaning materials, etc. very... more
21 May 2010small tabletop press
- I am looking for a small tabletop press for home use. Ideally, I would love a 6x10 or the largest tabletop size possible, but I am also interested in 8x5s. I am willing to... more
6 Nov 2009Deep Relief Boxcar Base
- Looking for a deep relief Boxcar base, between 1.5” and 2.5” by 3.5”. Will accept cut aluminum machined to the proper height, width and depth measurements.... more
23 Jun 2009Golding
- I would like to give a great press a great home! I am looking for a Golding Jobber or Pearl in good working order to be my one and only letterpress. Will take responsibility for... more